Healthcare Transformation, a breakthrough new peer-reviewed, open access journalzine, delivers foremost research in re-imagining healthcare delivery, education, technology, innovation, and discovery. This world-class publication serves as a forum to present visions of the future, debate current models, and provide an invaluable source of optimism for all of us involved in healthcare and the transformation of healthcare.
Signs of a profound change in health care are all around us, and changes in healthcare delivery platforms have created radical shifts in many industries, with healthcare and education lagging behind. In the near future, the delivery of healthcare may become as decentralized as retail shopping as we move “from a Blockbuster to Netflix” paradigm shift in the way we organize and maintain healthcare records, educate our clinicians, manage patient care, and monitor our own personal health.
Presented through notable research articles, perspectives, commentaries, Letters to the Editor, interviews, and point/counterpoint debates, the journalzine will push the boundaries of existing thinking and transform the future of existing healthcare frameworks, networks, and officialdoms.
Healthcare Transformation coverage includes:
- Delivery: Disruption, innovation and transformation in the delivery of health care, as well as funding mechanisms.
- Education: Transformation of education to prepare students for radically different careers in health, both clinicians and other professionals.
- Big Data: The growing shift in research toward technological solutions, predictive analytics and precision medicine at a time of stasis in the funding of traditional bench research.
- Population and Public Health: Greater understanding that the future of healthcare must focus on creating value for the health of populations.
- Mobile: The technological revolution of mobile care where patients live and work especially for living with illness.
- Disruptive Innovation: As discussed by Clayton Christensen, where cheaper, more accessible delivery systems undercut market leaders
- Communication: Revamping how we understand and communicate what healthcare in America is and how we communicate it on behalf of patients and providers.
Healthcare Transformation is led by Editor-in-Chief Stephen Klasko, MD, MBA, President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and the Jefferson Health System, and other leading investigators.
Audience: Chairs and CEOs of university hospitals/teaching hospitals, hospital directors, hospital administrators, medical and health services managers, managed care executives, population health professionals, HMO/PPO and Medicaid/Medicare professionals, healthcare finance specialists, pharmacy directors, and government agencies, among others.
Benefits of Submission:
- High visibility, immediate and unrestricted online access to published articles
- Rigorous and rapid peer review
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Targeted email marketing
View more information on liebertpub.com
View previous Healthcare Transformation journals: